The following enumerations are available globally.
Enum for the type of file represented by aSee more
Provides access to helpers for interoperability with objects from the DittoObjC SDK (which the Swift SDK is based on).See more
All errors that are thrown by the Ditto SDK are wrapped as a
DittoSwiftError. It wraps multiple different types of error that each have an associated reason.
You can access more specific information about an error by switching over the error’s
reasonvalue. If you want a human-readable version of the error then call
localizedDescriptionon the error’s reason.
- activationError: An error occurred relating to activating the Ditto instance.
- authenticationError: An error occurred relating to authenticating the Ditto instance.
- migrationError: An error occurred relating to migrations.
- storeError: An error occurred relating to the store.
- transportError: An error occurred relating to the network transports.
The type ofSee more
DittoPeers signaling what transport is being used for it.